Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Pieces of the World: JAPAN

Japan is the one country that people need to visit. And it's been 5 years since my cousin wanted us to visit her in Japan. So despite the odds we were able to visit Japan and experience it firsthand. I didn't expect that we would be able to pull it off with a little amount of preparation and money! As I've mentioned before in the previous posts, we are poor travelers and what we usually do is "suicide" travel, like we just travel with no savings and most of our travels are impromptu. 

Japan is a wonderful country, we went to the usual tourist spots to experience the main cities and attractions. We stayed for 12 days and went to 11 cities, it was hectic and bone tiring but it was all worth it. Being in Japan, especially in Tokyo it's like being in a real-life anime world. The people, the places, and the scenes I saw reflect what I usually watch in a slice-of-life kind of anime. The food was superb! all of the food that we ate is on another level of tasty. Everything in Japan is cool, on another level, and anime-like. We also visited my cousin's place which is outside Tokyo and we stayed there for 2 days. I would love to go back and explore the quieter side of Japan. 











No comments:

Post a Comment