Saturday, April 26, 2014

Backpacking through Malaysia and Singapore

Traveler... I always wanted to be one. I love going to places and discover whats in there. I want to see the place, the people and to experience and observe their culture. I'm always curious on how different people and their culture can be. I've been to places in my own country The Philippines and when I got the chance to work here in Thailand I was able to visit places which I will show later on, but in the meantime let me share my experience about our backpacking in Singapore and Malaysia. It was a long, tiring, fun and enriching journey. I'm new here so I'm not sure how 'tis works but I'll try. I will write about my experience and at the same time some tips maybe in traveling and about the how-to's in Malaysia and Singapore. It was my first vacation trip overseas so am not really an expert ^^ just want to share what I saw and experienced.

April 12-19 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment